Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CONTROLS

The past few days I've been working on throttle and choke hook up. Finally came up with something that should work. The choke is off the Guzzi but I made a modified lever. This will be operated by a pull knob/cable on the dash. The lever will pull on the choke but not lock it so it will release when I let go of the knob. I rebuilt the carbs and have those mounted also. I'm now starting the wiring. This will test my patience.





I have a pair of polished valve covers that came with the car. They will make for more Bling.

2 comments:

  1. Nice car. I am wanting to build one. Where did you find the templates or plans ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Some info is here:
    http://www.freewebs.com/jzrusa/What%20JZR%20kit.htm
    Fred

    ReplyDelete